Parents' Evenings Manager
Parents' Evening Manager helps you manage all aspects of your parents' evening events, including:
- Create and edit a parents' evening event
- Create sessions to group appointment times and types for the event
- Choose between having video-only sessions, face to face only sessions, or create hybrid events containing both options
- Manually book appointments on behalf of parents and carers
- Monitor the success of events using the Event Report
Parents' Evening Status
Parents' Evening Manager uses a status to determine the state of an event:
- Draft — The event is being created but not confirmed yet
- Created — The event is created and confirmed, but invites have not been sent
- Bookings Open — Invites have been sent and appointments can be booked
- Live — Appointments can no longer be booked and the event is either in progress or due to start soon
- Completed — All sessions for this event have finished
The status of an event controls what details can be edited.
Accessing a Parents' Evening Video Session
To attend a video parents' evenings appointment, do the following:
For Staff Members
A unique code is generated for each staff member attending the event. Use that code to log into the parents' evening from a web browser on a device with a webcam. Each staff member can join their video appointments and view their appointment bookings.
For Persons Responsible for a Student
A unique link is sent to responsible persons in their invitation. They use the link to view, book, and join video appointments on any device with a webcam.