IRIS Expenses is used by employees to submit expense claims, which then go through an approval process before they can be posted toPS Accounting version 6 or IRIS Financials version 7 for payment.
The Processing Expense Claims section contains topics with further information about:
- An overview of how claims are processed using IRIS Expenses - Overview of the Expense Claims Process.
- How to record the details of claims and submit them for approval - Recording and Submitting an Expenses Claim.
- How to accept, send back (decline), or reject employee expense claims for which you are responsible for approving - Approving an Expense Claim.
- How to post claims that have been accepted so that payment can be made to the employee - Posting Approved Expense Claims.
- How to view the details of claims submitted using IRIS Expenses - Viewing the Audit Trail for a Claim.